September 6, 2024

Which Season is your favorite and which of the new papers or workshops is your No.1 pick?


Happy Friday everyone 💕 I don’t know about you, but I feel like time it flying. We already passed the first week of September. I still like to hang on a bit longer to summer please and then have a nice Autumn before I have to get my hat and mittens out again. Speaking of Fall, I know what did I just said right?  But Autumn is one of my favorite seasons and I really enjoyed seeing the new scrapbooking workshop for Autumn and how cute is the Halloween one? Oh so many new things to try. I hope by now you had a chance to browse through both of the new catalogs. If not, here is a link to check them out online https://claudiahenderson.stampinup.net/ …Just scroll down to “Current Catalogs” and click on the one you like to see. Any questions let me know 💕

Now, let me know in the comments below, which is your favorite season and which of the new papers or workshops is your No.1 pick? 

#cardmaking #scrapbooking #stampinup #claudiahenderson #claudiahendersoncreations #claudiahendersonsu #craftingwithaview

No comments:

Post a Comment