June 25, 2012

Many of you might own a Cricut machine and I am sure many of you also have a good collection on cartridges to go with the machine. Well, how many of you have the new Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge?
I bought the Cricut just so I could play around with the new CTMH cartridge and I have to tell you, I haven’t change the cartridge yet. Over 700 different items are on the cartridge including borders, 3-objects, boxes, 2 full fonts and so much more. The best thing, many of our stamps will coordinate with the Cricut items. Yes, you buy a stamp set and on the carrier sheet it will tell you the size of the item. All you have to do is fine the item on the cartridge, set the right size and cut away. The stamp will fit perfectly on the cut out and since our stamps are clear, you can position them perfectly. Do you like to know more about the cartridge? Let me know…
But now back to my last Footloose project for this month; A beautiful box for all my 4 ½” x 4 ½” cards. This is the perfect gift for some of my friends. I create a box and fill it with cards of all occasions…let’s get started!
Insert a 12” x 12” piece of cardstock into your Cricut. Find the right box and set the size on 11”….that’s it…cut away. Fold the box at the marked spots. You can either glue the box together right now or if desired, decorate the outside with paper and stamps, then glue it together. This makes it easier for you.
A phrase and a few embellishments finish the project. Now all that is left for you is to create some 4 ½” cards and fill the box. Ideas for those cards can be found on my blog as well….

No comments:

Post a Comment