November 17, 2013

Girlfriend Birthday Wishes

Sometimes we need a funny Birthday Card for someone special...I love these girlfriend stamps. So here we go...


I started with a piece of red cardstock and stamped the background chevron design on it in a corresponding color. To give the card a little bling, I used a glitter pen to underline a couple of strips.

A small 1" circle punch was used to punch out five openings in the cardstock. I stamped my phrase onto pieces of colonial white cardstock and adhered them in between the punch holes.

Next I stamped my girlfriends a couple of times and picked 5 faces for this card. With the same punch I cut them out and colored them in with alcohol markers. 
I places the red cardstock piece on top of my card base and marked each hole carefully with a pencil. I adhere the girlfriend heads on the markings, making sure that they would face each other. The top layer of red cardstock was placed with foam dots on top of the card and faces.

For the inside I stamped one complete image of the ladies and a matching phrase. I matted each one on another piece of red cardstock and colored the ladies with alcohol markers.    






No comments:

Post a Comment