February 19, 2014

LOVE your Valentine

I am a little late with my postings this month, but here are the February cards of my card club.

Love is in the air and what can be better than telling your better half how much you love them?



 This card is based on a 4 /4" x 5 1/2" measurement. You need a longer strip to create the wonderful inside surprise, but the finished card will fit into a regular sized envelope.

I found some of this cherry patterned paper in a stack of retired Close To My Heart papers and I must say, I love it.

The front is decorated with Colonial White and red cardstock as well as some blue design paper form the cherry collection.
The real surprise awaits the recipient once they open the card. A pop up inside spells out the L O V E you are sending. 

The rest of the inside is decorated in read cardstock and blue design papers. Plenty or room to leave you own personal note.



 Here is a more detailed look at the step pop out of the inside.

If you like to know more on how to create this card or if you like to purchase the monthly card class set, please feel free to contact me.

Stay tuned for more coming up tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment