June 4, 2014

A "Lacy" Thank You


I know, I am a little behind, but sometimes you turn around and another month went by. Never-the-less I am back on track and here are some more card ideas for you...

A "Lacy" Thank You was the motto of this card. Just a little, not to much and your card goes from ordinary to wowwww.




This card started out with a daisy white card base measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
I used a piece of design paper for the background that was cut 4"x 5 1/4".

I run the yellow cardstock through an embossing machine and adhered it to a piece of black cardstock. The ensemble has been placed with foam dots in the center of the front.

 I die-cut a piece of daisy white cardstock to create the lacy overlay that went on top of the yellow cardstock. A little tag with a Thank You note and a piece of shear ribbon on the back of it was backed with another square of yellow cardstock.
Place the saying tag in the middle of your lace and a wonderful Thank You card is done.

Do you like our cards? Would you like to finish them at home or maybe you like to join our monthly club? No matter what questions you might have, please feel free to contact me.

Stay tuned for more card ideas to come...  

No comments:

Post a Comment