May 11, 2015

May ... Stamp of the Month

May I introduce you to this months special stamp set " Just Sayin'"...

This is one versatile set of stamps. No matter if you are a card maker or a page maker, this will work with both. 

I love the little phrases and how about extra tags and geometric embellishments? Did you see the "Date" stamp? Isn't this perfect for dating your pictures on a page or for a fun Birthday card?

Oh there are so many options for this set. I am sure you can come up with 10 or more in no time.



How can you get this little jewel for only $5 you ask? 

Just place an order of $50 from the Seasonal Expressions 2 booklet and/ or the annual Idea Book and you can add this stamp set for only $5. This is a saving of $12.95...not bad I would say!!!

And remember, our monthly Constant Campaign offers will count towards the $50 as well...so let's get going.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I would love to hear from you...


No comments:

Post a Comment