August 22, 2015

May I introduce you too...Cricut "Artistry" Cartridge by Close to My Heart

Earlier this week my box from Close to My Heart arrived with some really wonderful goodies in it. As a consultant I am able to order new products a month in advanced before my customers can get them...just one of the perks you have as a Close to My Heart consultant :-)

So I was debating with myself what to order first. To many new and exciting things are in the new Idea Book and I can't wait until you get your hands on the brand new annual Idea Book and at the same time the new Seasonal Expressions "Holiday" book...remember, September 1st is the day!

But back to the package....one of the items I ordered and this is actually available for all of you to purchase right now....

The Cricut "Artistry" Cartridge (Z3167)

I was wondering myself what the theme for this new cartridge might be, but now that I looked through the booklet and found all these gorgeous ideas and cuttings, I have to say this one is so worth it. Again over 700 items are on this cartridge and they are great for every occasion and every project you can think of. Card making, page design, home decor, party favorites etc...

I love that this cartridge has so many different items on it this time. Borders, backgrounds, embellishments, a fond and so much more...

The cartridge comes with three exclusive stamp sets and a combo pack of colored cardstock. So start cutting right out of the box....

You can order the set directly from my website by clicking HERE for the cartridge version and HERE for the digital version (for the Cricut Explore) or you can sent me an email and you will be able to receive $20 worth of extra products for FREE. Don't miss out on this great cartridge. Check back regular to see what I will create from the cartridge....

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me!






No comments:

Post a Comment