August 29, 2015

What else was in my box from Close to My Heart?

Well, September 1st is almost here and I think I can give you one last peek on what was in my box from Close to My Heart the other day....

Three of the six new ink colors we will have in the new Idea Book....Fern, Poppy and Pomegranate, but wait until you see the other three...

You can't have enough glitter paper and this new red package was calling my name. Three hues of red, Christmas cards here I come! 
Foil tape was also on my list and we will see how this is going to work. New enamel gems, new thick twine colors, golden sequins....Oh wait, they have been in the current Idea Book, ops! Make sure to get some of those in gold and silver, because sequins are hot right now and you will see them everywhere...

Oh yes and our new paper packs...surprise surprise...you know "Zoe" already, but wait until you see "Sangria", "Georgie".....can't tell you all of them yet... and there was more...but wait until you see it!

I hope I got you interested to see more...Check out the new Idea Book 2015-16 on September 1st on my website or contact me for our own personal copy. The Seasonal Expression "Holiday" edition will be available at the same time.




No comments:

Post a Comment