February 5, 2016

Castle Page Layout using a Template

I told you last Friday that these templates are awesome, so I had to give you one more sneak peek before I will post the finished layouts in the upcoming weeks.

Here are multiple shots of the Castle "Hohenschwangau". This Lea France template was actually the first one I saw when we had our monthly get together for making out page layouts. I saw this one and immediately thought of all these wonderful castles we had visited on our trip to Germany last year.

Even so this page is not finished yet, it still is an awesome layout don't you think? I am so loving this technique and really have to stop myself from creating all my pages this way ;-)

Well, I will for sure to all the castles in this style and you will be able to see them here in the weeks to come. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of these templates!


Stay tuned for more and contact me if you like to learn how to use these template, if you like to join our monthly get together's or with any other question you might have. I love to hear from you...



No comments:

Post a Comment