February 15, 2016

February - Constant Campaign "Share the Love"


This month Close to My Heart has a very special campaign going on. Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix "Share the Love" D-size stamp set (CC1060). This set is filled with adorable icons and lovable sentiments. "Share the Love" will be a beautiful addition to your collection - but there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye! Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close to My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile. An amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world! Let's "Share the Love" this month and give the gift of a smile to children in need. Contact me if you have any questions or simply go to my website and order the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment