July 3, 2019

Card Class Project June - 4/4


This is our last one from June and I had fun with this one. Close to My Heart has these super cute Floral Monogram Letters in the current Idea Book...page 115. You can purchase them all individually and they not only are great for envelopes, letters or scrapbooks, but you can do a lot more with them.

I happen to have the letter "H" (M1235) and found a smaller ABC in my stack of stamps, so why not combine them? Well that's what we did here. There is actually a "Flourishing Frame Stamp & Die" (Z4072) out to go along with the letters. Super cute and I thought I will use the frame and die to create mats for some of my 3x3 pictures on layouts.

Have a look at those letters. They are only $3.95 and I am sure you will love them as much as I do.

But back to the card. I cut a strip of peacock cardstock at 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and adhered it to the bottom of my card front. I found gold foiled paper in my stack that was just the right contrast and I cut this piece at 5 12" x 3". When you add this to the front it will overlap the peacock just a bit. For the fin I used peacock cardstock (2" x 2 3/4") and white cardstock (1 3/4"x 2 1/2"). Two rhinestones completing this card.
For the inside I kept it simple. More stamping and a little doodling and this card is done!




No comments:

Post a Comment