January 22, 2024

Close To My Heart Mix-In Paper Collections












The new Close To My Heart Idea Book includes a new Mix-In paper collection on top of the two main ones. The Mix-In papers are meant to work with each of the two main collections but they can also be used on their own. They are timeless and the design is so settle that I always end up getting at least 2 packs of these papers. Why you might ask, well these are packs that come with only 6 sheets of double sided papers. This means you get only one side to 6 different designs and sometimes they are so pretty that I like to use them as my base pages for a layout…so I get two at least LOL…this Jan-Feb edition is another very pretty one were I might get 3…..have a look at the individual designs and maybe check out passed mix-ins that are still available.. https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=217

#craftingwithaview #ctmh #ctmhmixins #ctmhmixin #ctmhpaper #ctmhscrapbooking #CTMH #card #ctmhcards

No comments:

Post a Comment