January 14, 2024

Close To My Heart … VIP Sign-Up Special is ending January 31st

Have you heard? There is a special going on right now until the end of January! If you become my VIP with Close To My Heart you will receive this month only a cash credit to your account of $25. To sign up, go to my website right here: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/vip.aspx

You heard right, you get $25 right back for signing up in January. Now what is a VIP membership and how does it work?

The VIP membership is an annual membership which gives you in return 15% cash credit on every order you place through my website for an entire year. No matter if it is a sale, or a regular order or a special event, you get 15% in return. You are also able to receive a FREE stamp of the month each month with a qualifying order. You will get specials only available for VIP’s throughout the year and more….plus you get specials from me too. You can order from my website or thought me if you live in my area and you still get the credit for each order. You can redeem your cash for any regular priced items of the catalogs with the exception of product numbers that start with a CC or the album retreat special (but you will get the credit if you signup for the album retreat…just saying) 

Don’t miss out on this opportunity and make sure to sign up before January 31!

#craftingwithaview #ctmh #CTMH #is #ctmhvip #ctmhvipmember #CTMH #special #ctmhspecial #ctmhspecial

No comments:

Post a Comment