February 25, 2024

Coming Soon - All Day Craft Days … come join me!

We all love to craft but sometimes there are too many interruptions at home right? So how about taking a day or two and give yourself the gift of worry free crafting? Sounds good right? Here are 2 upcoming chances to join me for some creative fun. No matter what projects you are working on, every craft is welcome.

No.1 …. Come join the fun Spring Camp Scrap in March. The lovely ladies in Davisburg are inviting you from March 14-17. For more information, check out the Oakland Fair website at www.oakfair.org … I will be joining you with my vendor booth so, lots of time to check out Close To My Heart in person and stop by to chat, craft and shop shop shop 😊

No.2 …. Come join me on Saturday April 27th from 9am-9pm here in Fenton. I am holding an all day craft day with no fuzz. You have an 8’ table to work on just for yourself and I can tell you, this is sooooo much space to work with. Also coffee, tea and water are provided, you bring/ order your own food. All crafters are welcome for the day. Seats are limited so don’t wait too long…we are almost half way filled ❤️ 

For more information, contact me or leave me a comment down below. Hope to see you soon 💕

#craftingwithaview #ctmh #crop #Michigan #crop #michigancrop #craft #day #craftday #craftdays

No comments:

Post a Comment