February 28, 2024

How to create more scrapbooking layouts with a Close To My Heart Workshop Kit

 








Do you remember a paper pack from way back called “Tutti Frutti”? I know, it’s been awhile, LOL. I was preparing my things from an upcoming crop event and stumbled over the scrapbooking workshop kit for this set. Now while I could have just created the 3 layouts as intended, I figured I challenge myself to see how far I can get with this set and just a few extra sheets of cardstock. I added 4 white, 2 capri and 1 pansy to the mix. I used up the entire sticker sheet and ended up stamping a couple images for the last layout to embellish. 

I created a total of 5 double page layouts and I still have some papers left to make one more …. Oh and almost an entire package of the little shaker elements seen sprinkled over the pages and in the shaker element. 

How would be interested to see a video or two about changing an entire workshop into more than just the 3 double page layouts it calls for? Comment below and let me know.💕

#craftingwithaview #ctmh #ctmhscrapbooking #ctmhworkshop





No comments:

Post a Comment