February 27, 2024

Video Walkthrough! New March-April Idea Book! Early Sneak Peek!

 


March is just around the corner and for those of you who like a little early peek into the upcoming March-April 2024 Idea Book, here is your chance. Enjoy my video walkthrough of this upcoming new idea book. Please remember to give me a 👍 if you like the video which will help me a lot with my YouTube Channel.

Enjoy the video :  https://youtu.be/GpCmukqsR-E?si=AFRyKQYtrMOwfnkm

Oh, and remember …. There are only a few days left to order from our current Jan-Feb 2024 Close To My Heart Idea Book. Make sure to place your orders for the “Let’s Party” and “Sweet Memories” collections before they retire. Remember all stamps and dies from this book will be retiring as well!

You can find all available products online on my website: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271

#craftingwithaview #ctmh #CTMH #new #ctmhnewproducts #ctmhnewcatalog #ctmhideabook #ctmhideabook2024 #CTMH #card #ctmhcards #ctmhcardmaking #ctmhscrapbooking



No comments:

Post a Comment