July 4, 2016

Close to My Heart July Constant Campaign

 
Have you ever thought about starting your own business?
Would you believe me that you can do what you love and be creative and make money with it?

Well this is your chance. Get your creative juices flowing and join my team. Close to My Heart is a wonderful company to work for. Have the freedom to work along your own schedule. Beside being able to get all these wonderful products on a discount, you can also have your family and friends join you and help you built a business you will love to work for.

This month is extra special! This Early Bird Special is an excellent opportunity for those that simply can't wait to get their hands on the exciting new products coming in the Annual Inspirations 2016-17 Idea Book. You will receive a starter kit when you sign up first. It contains everything you need to get started. On top of this awesome offer you will be able to choose from multiple "Sign-Up Special" kits which include the brand new Fundamentals paper packs and the matching Complements. The extra bundle has a value of $31.90 that you will get for free, plus a $50 Select Product Credit for signing up. This credit can be used for many products in the new Idea Book! 

Now how do you do this?
You can contact me if you have more questions about the program and how it works or if you are already familiar with our program, simply go to my website and fill out the sign up form and you are good to go.  I will help you through all the step to built a successful business. You will have all my support and I will show you how to get started. Come join my team and see what a wonderful family Close to My Heart is.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have and don't pass on this awesome offer! I would love to have you on my team ....Come join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment