April 27, 2015

Jackson Paper and Embellishments

Let me introduce you to the new "Jackson" paper pack (X7195B)

Finally a great paper for all the guys in your house, for camping and outdoor pictures and so much more.

I love the color combination of browns, greens and blues.

Like all the other Close to My Heart paper packages, this once comes with 3 double sited design paper sheets, 2 of each design and 6 matching cardstock sheet. With a total of 12 sheets of paper you will be able to create multiple layouts for your pictures. Ad a few extra pieces of colonial white or daisy white and you can get up to 5 double page layouts or more out of one set. How to get that many you ask? A little smart design planing, clever cutting and a few extra products will make this possible. Contact me for details about upcoming workshops between May and August with this paper kit or how you can do the layouts at home.


So what embellishment would work best with this paper pack?

I love the many different items in the "Jackson Compliments" (X7195C) sticker pack. You will have 2x 12"-6" sticker sheets to work with....

And another great add on for your paper pack is the "Picture My Life - Jackson" Package (Z3068), especially when you plan on creating 5-6 double page layouts. The sets comes with 20 x 4"-6" cards and 36 x 3"-4" and make super embellishments, journal cards and photo mats.



A perfect match are also the 
- "Oceanside" Sequins (Z3041)
- the extra thick twine "Glacier" (Z3039) and
- the Teal Glitter paper pack (Z1991)  or 
- the Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918) would be a great extension to your pages.


After a little vacation time I am back working on my layouts. The "Blossom" and the "Jackson" paper packs from the Seasonal Expressions 2 book are waiting on my desk, so stay tuned for more to come in the next weeks and months ....

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You can order all items named in this post either via my website or per email order...












No comments:

Post a Comment