April 13, 2015

Sweet Treat Boxes for Easter


The other day I was preparing some Easter treats and came along my Ghirardelli's Mocca Chocolate packs.

Individually wrapped and so delicious :-)  and the perfect size to fit in these little Easter treat boxes. 

Also great for filling these boxes are little packs of Haribo Gummi Bears or for Easter... the Easter Bunny version.
I pulled out my envelope punch board to create the boxes. A scoring board will work too. Score, fold and adhere the little boxes together. The top stays open and is just folded together like an envelope.

To keep the box shut I fitted a little strip of paper around it. I closed it with a brown cardstock circle.

My little Easter Bunny and the new "A Little Note" (A1171) stamp served as the decoration for the top circle. Colored in with watercolor pencils (3505) and adhered with foam dots to the brown circle. I rolled up some hemp and adhered it to the middle of the brown circle before I attached the decorated one. To open the box, all you have to do is slight the band of the box.

Do you like to make some of these little Easter decorations and gifts yourself? Well, join one of my classes. I would love to have you in my class... Contact me for Workshop times


No comments:

Post a Comment