June 8, 2015

June ... Stamp of the Month


Ice Cream....who can resist this cool sweet treat? And how cute is this months "Stamp of the Month" set from Close to My Heart?

Ice Cream Dream (S1506) is the stamp of the month in June and it could be yours for only $5.00.

You can purchase this set at the regular price of $17.95 or you place an order of $50.00 from me or my website and you pay only $5.00 for the set. 


The stamps are great for making cards, but as you can see on the example on the right, it is also great for scrapbook pages. How about sweet treat bags for a birthday party or a fun summer barbecue? 

I am sure you will find many more ways to use these stamps.

...oh and don't forget to stamp and cut them out for decoration....

Do you need more ideas or do you like to know more about our awesome Close to My Heart products and how to get them for free....please contact me. I would love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment