June 3, 2015

RV There Yet? Or another Birthday

Close to My Heart has this funny stamp set called "Camper Crazy" (C1578) and when I found my dies with the trees and golf flag, I thought I make a Birthday Card with it.

I used a regular card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" in daisy white. The dies with trees and flag was used on a piece of "New England Ivy" cardstock which is cut in 5 1/2" length. This dies is called "Golf Club Landscape" and is from "memoryboxco.com".


 I used two of the camper stamps from the set. One was stamped on a separate piece of white cardstock, colored in and cut out. To position the bigger one right into the valley I placed my dies cut on the card base first and marked the opening with a pencil. Then I stamped the camper and erased the marks. Now all that was left was to color it in.

I cut the little flower sun with a punch and added a little smile with a black marker.
 The sun was added with a glue dot to give it a little 3-D effect. Curl the edges upward with your fingers.

The clouds were stamped in blue across the sky and a few on the inside of the card. The phrase on the outside and the Happy Birthday on the inside were stamped in black ink.

I also added the green tree dies with foam dots to the card and added the little camper with another foam dot.
Last but not least, the inside was decorated with the little clouds and some black journaling pen lines.

If you like to purchase this card or any other seen on my blog, please contact me.

I also offer card making classes for you if you like to create these cards on your own. All things pre-cut for you, so give it a try. Contact me for class dates... and stay tuned for more

No comments:

Post a Comment