May 6, 2016

Frozen - Sven - Page Layout

Remember the first layout of Frozen I published on the blog? No, well check it out HERE.

The wonderful glitter paper with the pine trees in the background I used in the first layout was actually cut in half. In this new layout I used the second half of it. I just can't waist anything and these cute deer's are a great compliment to Sven.

Sven, like the other characters used in my layouts were cut with the Cricut Explore. All characters are made up of different layers and tiny pieces. Lot's of work if you never assembled one, but so worth it. 

I found a matching piece of cardstock that would work with the glitter one on the left side. I tried it on a white background, but I thought this was too blank. Instead I used a dark grey cardstock for my base. The dark color brings the glitter and deer really to shine. 

Sven is so impressive he didn't really needed much embellishment. So I simply decided on the amount of pictures I planed on using for this layout and matted them on Close to My Heart peacock cardstock. I place my snowflakes randomly on the page. Some tucked under the photo mat or cut in half and added to the sides of my mats. 


Any white mat can be used for photos or journaling. I added three strips of whit paper to the left side which can be used as titles or journaling as well. A few rhinestones in the middle of the snowflakes and spread out on the pages will finish this one off.

How do you like my Friday "Frozen" series so far? Interested in creating your own layout? Would you like to buy or make one? In any event, just contact me for more information. I would love to hear from you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment