October 25, 2021

Close To My Heart - Pumpkin Spice Workshop Kit - Layout 1

 This is my absolute favorite design paper for fall and I love the workshop kit Close to My Heart created. While I know how beautiful these pages are, I figured you should see them in a close up too. What better way to show you how beautiful and easy these kits are than to put a double layout together with you. Tell me, have you ever tried a workshop kit from Close To My Heart? Here we go, enjoy the video.



You still can get this workshop kit but not for much longer. Get your kit here:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=15622&ci=21805

If you like to try the set including our super strong page protectors, simply put G1237 into the search bar on my website and place it into your shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment