October 13, 2021

September Card Class Project 4 - Happy Birthday



Here is our last Card Making Class project for September using all new papers. The “Pumpkin Spice” collection for sure it a pretty fall collection. The design was inspired by a card Michelle Johnson did in one of our CTMH Facebook groups. Thanks Michelle for the idea!
Make sure to order your papers by the end of the month before it retires if it even last that long! I will post a video walkthrough on how to assemble this card on Saturday, so check back if you like to know how this card is made.
If you are interested in joining my monthly card making classes, contact me for more information or leave a comment below.
Please give me a thumbs up if you like the videos and subscribe to my YouTube channel so you never miss out on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment