October 27, 2021

Close To My Heart - Pumpkin Spice Workshop Kit - Layout 3

 Yes, this is the last double page layout from the “Pumpkin Spice” Workshop Kit from Close To My Heart.  I showed you the first two layouts and here is the final creation. They are super easy to put together and yes, a few little tips from me will make it go even fast. Everything is pre-designed for you and you still can tweak it to your needs. While this is something I do a lot with these workshops, well this time I followed strictly the instructions. Enjoy the last page and leave me comment what your favorite page of this set is.



You still can get this workshop kit but not for much longer. Get your kit here:

https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=15622&ci=21805

If you like to try the set including our super strong page protectors, simply put G1237 into the search bar on my website and place it into your shopping cart

No comments:

Post a Comment