October 11, 2021

Remember Today - Calendar Kit Special

 


"Remember Today" is our newest special valid from October 1 - December 31 or while supplies last. This is such a beautiful design package and while you can create a complete calendar set with it, you could also use the designs and cut outs for 13 individual scrapbook pages or you can merge them into regular layouts.

The nice thing about this set is that there is no fuzzy cutting or any other tool required. All you would need is adhesive, photos and if you choose to get the stamp set, some ink. That's all folk! ;-)

I just ordered mine and I am not sure if I will make a calendar out of it or if I will challenge myself and do layouts....I guess I could order just a second set and make both LOL

In any event, Christmas is just around the corner and wouldn't this make for some great gifts for your family? One for your grandparents to catch up with last year, one for the kids going of to college to remember those fun days you had, .... and on I can go. Oh and don't forget all these birthdays, right? Now you have a place to write them down and never forget. Little tip, you can easily change the calendar to a perpetual calendar but covering up the the weekday tabs with a paper strip. Voila, there is a calendar with just the month and dates and it can be enjoyed for many years to come. Makes a great gift too...just saying. Here is the link to all the specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment