December 19, 2016

Christmas Bells are ringing

Christmas bells are ringing....

I found this die-cut a while ago at my local craft store and I couldn't resist it. 

I started with a cream colored card base. Next I used a piece of desert sand cardstock and added snow in pigment white ink to it.

The top layer is another piece of cream cardstock which I stamped with green pine branches. I used red glitter glue to create the little berries.

I added the phrase and adhered my bells to the branches. The bells were cut from gold-foiled cardstock.

A little bow finishes of this card.

Stay tuned for more...


1 comment:

  1. This is such a delicate die cut! Looks beautiful when accented with the evergreen and berries and topped off with that bow! The greeting is perfect for the season...and every day!

    ReplyDelete