December 21, 2016

Golden Christmas Ornament Card

Here is another favorite die-cut of mine. I picked it up together with the bells...and I am glad I did. :-)
Wonderful ornament that make each card even more special.

I started out with a cream colored card base. Next I picked a dark green cardstock, yes it is dark green and not blue. I stamped little pine branches in white ink around the edges of the paper and added it in the center of the base.

The top layer is a piece of cream cardstock. I stamped the pine branches with the cones in green and added the phrase to the bottom. 

The ornament is cut from gold foiled cardstock and adhered underneath the branches. A little red bow is added to the top of the ornament and another beautiful card is done.

Please contact me if you have questions about techniques, products, ....
I would love to hear from you. Or simply leave me a comment below...





No comments:

Post a Comment