December 22, 2016

Christmas Card - Oh Deer

"Oh Deer" is one of the seasonal paper packages of this years Close to My Heart Seasonal Holiday book..... the name is so funny and the paper is so cute. So here is a card I made with this special paper:

 For this card I pulled my Cricut machine out and tested the new Close to My Heart exclusive cartridge "Flower Market" plus one of the others.

I had the machine cut out the shape of the ornament (desert sand cardstock) and the pine branches (new england ivy).

The snowflake was cut with the new thincut dies (glacier).

I used a piece of "Oh Deer" design paper for the top of the card and a piece of glacier cardstock for the bottom. A piece of golden glitter paper brings both parts together.




I used a clear shimmer pen to add some sparkle to the snowflake and a glitter gel pen to add the detail to the top of the ornament.

The ornament is attached with some foam dots to the card. I decorated the pine branches and snowflake as seen in the picture and added a little bow from white-gold twine to the top. 




 Last but not least, a nice stamp was placed to the inside and this little gem is done.

Love to find out more about these and other techniques and products? Would you like to join on of my monthly classes and create cards and more on your own? Please contact me for more information and schedules. I would love to hear from you. 
You can also leave me a comment below.

Stay tuned for more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment