October 21, 2023

Close To My Heart - Joy of the Season Card Set

 

Joy of the Season is the perfect name for our Christmas Card Kit. Even if you are short on time, this set makes creating your own Christmas Cards a breeze. The design is super cute and each pack makes 20 cards, 10 of each design. Uhhhh…and did you see the stamp set? I love love the phrases on it and for me, that is a must have for all my Christmas Cards. While creating my own cards to send out, it is nice to have a stack that you can put together quickly. 

For an up close experience, watch the Close to My Heart video https://youtu.be/SaBBdVmz15g?si=aXYsz3kf4ukCCz4h

And if you like to see all the different bundles and the stamp set that are available, hope over to my website https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2310-joy-of-the-season.aspx …. I will be ordering more before they are gone. Make sure to add some Gems or Shimmer Brush to give them an extra bling ;-)

#ctmh #ctmhjoyoftheseason #CTMH #Christmas #ctmhchristmas #Christmas #card #ctmhchristmascards #CTMH #card #ctmhcards

No comments:

Post a Comment