October 17, 2023

I want Candy! - Halloween Special from Close To My Heart











Boo-Yah! Halloween is just a few weeks away and Close To My Heart is so in trend with this set? No black, no orange….say WHAT??? Yes, this years Halloween colors are totally off the normal color pallet, but so trendy.  This paper special “I want Candy!” is one of a kind and even if you don’t do Halloween, the colors are perfect for so much more. The stamp sets that come along with this set as so cute and while one is a typical Halloween set, the other one is so sweet…literally! Make sure you grab the paper pack and to see all the different bundles and extras in it, check out my website with more details: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2309-i-want-candy.aspx

And remember, this set is only available until October 31,2023…..or while supplies last….Happy Halloween 

#ctmh #ctmhiwantcandy #ctmhhalloween #ctmhspecials #claudiahendersonctmh



No comments:

Post a Comment