October 29, 2023

Join me on my walkthrough of the upcoming November-December 2023 Idea Book













The excitement is building and rightfully so. Our current Sep-Oct 2023 Idea Book is coming to an end by Oct 31st. This will be a last time for you to get your hands on the super cute Owl Stamp Of The Month for October and everything else in the book!

At the same time we will be welcoming the brand new November-December 2023 Idea Book from Close To My Heart. The book will start November 1st! Beautiful new papers collections coming your way. Would you like to get a little sneak peek of the new book?

Come join me on my walkthrough of the upcoming book and tell me, what is your favorite collections/ item in the book? 



Video Walkthrough: https://youtu.be/uLl_Ti495-E?si=eBMWAt3csiauo4az

#ctmh #CTMH #idea #ctmhideabook

No comments:

Post a Comment