October 27, 2023

The Good Life Scrapbooking Workshop - Process Video


Video Link https://youtu.be/UWk8W_Wj2VA?si=SH6ANudi0aL2BbR7

I almost forgot about this short video showing of the beautiful “The Good Life” scrapbooking workshop from Close To My Heart. This workshop is featured in the September - October Idea Book from Close To My Heart. Beside the gorgeous colors in this set, the workshop really has some amazing layouts. The guide in the workshop is easy to understand and shows you exactly how to cut your papers for each layout and where to place the pieces on your page base.

I followed the included instructions pretty close with the exception of two small changes, but you will see in the video they are pretty simple to archive if you like to follow along.

Three stunning double page layouts are the result of this kit plus a lot of paper and stickers left to create at least one more double page layout.

Have a look and see for yourself. This workshop kit was still available when I shot the video and posted in on my channel.

Check out my website and see if you can still get your hands on one workshop: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=18111

All other materials from “The Good Life” collection that are still available can be found here: https://claudiahenderson.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=The+good+life

Thanks for watching and please give me thumbs up if you like the video and if you haven’t already done so, I would love if you subscribe to my channel. Any questions? Please feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment