October 25, 2023

Stamp of The Month for October from CTMH and how to color with inks and markers

Oh I am so in love with these cute owls. Fall, Winter and even Christmas ….can you see the possibilities too? This is the Close To My Heart Stamp of The Month for October. Yes, this one is only available Oct 1-31 so if you plan on getting this, don’t wait. But before you order, do you know that this set comes with its own thin cuts? Yeaaaaaahhhhh, Close to My Heart listened to us and created thin cuts for the Stamp of The Month. Naturally I had to have both, right? Who wouldn’t, right? And we already used them in class this month. Wanna know how easy it was to color these in?  Check out tomorrow’s video. I will teach you how easy it is to color these in using our Exclusive inks and some marker. 

#ctmh #ctmhthincuts #ctmhstampofthemonth #ctmhstamps #ctmhexclusiveinks #ctmhinks #claudiahendersonctmh

No comments:

Post a Comment