May 16, 2024

2024 May Card Project 2 - Peek-A-Boo


Video Link: https://youtu.be/BnGFP6FERdU?si=LuhWAWbWzkd3lX7d

This month’s card projects all use a different technique and today we do a little paper ripping to create a peek-a-boo. My May classes had been prepared before I switched over to Stampin’Up!, therefore I am using Close To My Heart Stamps & Dies in all the projects of this month.

Since May 1st I am officially a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator and I plan on mixing products in my upcoming projects starting June.

If you like to check out the beautiful papers Stampin’Up! offers including many 12x12 sizes and the amazing stamp and dies hope over to my new website and start browsing.

The new annual catalog can also be viewed online. Just scroll down to the bottom and click on the PDF or download it to your device so you can browse at anytime.

My new website is : ClaudiaHenderson.stampinup.net

While the new catalog is quite different from previous ones, make sure to check out the online only section, and check out my next video where I walk you through some of the changes and show you were you can find products, scrapbooking materials and more.

Project 1: https://youtu.be/xpiCig3BgWc?si=0GEHmowQdZGGTxAl

#claudiahenderson #claudiahendersoncreations #claudiahendersonsu #craftingwithaview #card #cardmaking #cardmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment