May 19, 2024

How to get a free sampler of Stampin’Up! Cardstock?

 

Happy Sunday 🙃 Like me, I am sure many of you are not too familiar with the Stampin’Up! colors and names. I do know a few but it is a totally new world for us CTMH’s peep right? How great would it be to have a small sample pack of all current SU cardstock colors on hand for comparison? So here is my gift for you, when you place an order of $50 or more with me in the month of May, you will receive a set as a “Thank You”! All you have to do is place an order of $50 or more using this link  https://www.stampinup.com/?hostcode=PPDTM6XM and you will get your free sample pack in the mail in June. 

And there is more .…For 1 Day Only! ….place your order on Tuesday May 21 for $75 or more and get the Free Shipping offer from Stampin’Up! on top of it. Uuhhhh this is a sweet deal when you think about how much shipping is these days 😊

#claudiahendersonsu #stampinup #scrapbooking #cardmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment