May 31, 2024

Stampin’Up! 101 - What’s the difference between Suite vs. Bundle

Video Link: https://youtu.be/LcqaQEGcADs?si=ARN4iwjh-JJoyFMe

Have you ever wondered what the difference between Stampin’Up! Suites and Bundles is? In this video I will explain to you what a bundle is, what it contains and why it is important to order them with the right product number. I will also explain what a suite contains off and give you a little inside why you might not need to order the entire suite right away. Plus…make sure to watch until the end to hear about an upcoming special!

You can find all products, including the “Online Exclusives” and the “CTMH” products available through Stampin’Up! on my website:

www.ClaudiaHenderson.stampinup.net

If you enjoyed watching this video I would appreciate if you could give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel so you will be notified when a new video is available. Thank you for watching and happy crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment