May 26, 2024

FREE Cardstock Sampler for all Stampin’Up! colors

 

I don’t know about you, but do you have trouble to match up cardstock colors with your design papers or compare it with your exciting cardstock stash? Well I have a solution for you. I created a 3x3 cardstock sample of each Stampin’Up! cardstock colors including the new In Color 2024-26 and you can get a set as a “Thank You” for ordering from my website. All you have to do is order for $50 or more from my new Stampin’Up! website and I will send you your personal sampler for FREE. Use this link for easy access: https://www.stampinup.com/?hostcode=PPDTM6XM

Make sure to check out the beautiful 12x12 design papers including the online exclusive ones! Have a great weekend.

#claudiahendersoncreations #stampinup #card #stampinupcardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment