October 5, 2015

October Special from Close to My Heart


Let's see what Close to My Heart came up with this month...
but first, can you answer me a few questions? Yes? Well here we go...

- Do you love to craft?

- Do you love to work with people that share your interest?

- Do you like to be creative and show others how they can be creative too? 

- Have you every thought about turning your passion into a business?

If you answered one or more of these questions with yes, I think this is a great opportunity for you. How about joining my Close to My Heart team this month? Show others what wonderful products and ideas Close to My Heart has to offer and inspire them with your creativity. Don't be shy and give it a try. I will support you and help you on your way to be a successful consultant.

Check out all the great items you will receive in your personal consultant starter kit (click here). Your kit will be filled with products that make the start into your new adventure simply wonderful...a value of approximately $445 for only $129 plus this month you will also receive the awesome 2015 convention bag for FREE. Start your business in style....and don't miss out...start it now!




No comments:

Post a Comment