April 22, 2016

Frozen - Anna - Page Layout


Here is another variation of the theme "Frozen" and a wonderful layout idea for your pictures.

This time I used the character of Anna for the design. Again, snowflakes and Anna where cut with the Cricut Explore. While the snowflakes are only one layered object, Anna comes in many little pieces. All these pieces have to be adhered together...little by little. Yes, even the blue of the eyes is a cut out piece!

Since Anna has a bit more pink and red in her dress, I thought it would be nice to use these colors this time.

I found a single sheet of this striped glitter paper in my stack and it fitted perfectly for this layout, beside a few red stripes in it. This red was not working with the pink of the character. But, my background paper is this light blue cardstock, so I simply cut the red stripes out and place the remaining strips on the blue cardstock. I left a little gap between the pieces where the red strip was and let the cardstock shine through. They fit so perfectly, you can't even tell.
So, whenever you have a design paper with a strip you can't use, think about cutting it out;)

I used Close to My Heart cardstock in peacock and pomegranate as my mat colors. 

All snowflakes were decorated with blue rhinestones and each photo mat was embellished with two little clear rhinestones. Can't have enough bling, right?




Make sure to cut some of your snowflakes in half and tuck them under the photo mats or have them fall of the page. I also like to doodle on the white mats which makes some layout designs more interesting.

Well, this was the third layout I made during the crop in March and like all the others, it is sold.
But, if you like to order a Frozen layout or create your own, contact me for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment