April 25, 2016

May Stamp of the Month "Celebrate with Cake"

Coming up in May is not only the brand new Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions Book 2, oh no, there is more ...

The stamp of the month for May is this wonderful set called "Celebrate with Cake" (S1605).

This is such a great set and I am sure you will find plenty of occasions to use it for. 

This stamp set will only be available during the month of May and you can get it for only $5. All you have to do is place an order of $50 or more on my website or via email to me and you will be able to get this special price of only $5. The set can also be purchase regular without any extras for $17.95.

Well, don't miss out and remember, to combine this special with the May paper pack special (more about this pack coming up)!!!!! Here are a few examples with the new stamp set ... Contact me for orders or if you have questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment