April 1, 2016

Frozen - Olaf and Elsa - Page layout


Frozen is still everywhere and I love to create different layouts whit this theme. The next couple of Fridays will show you 5 more layouts with the theme "Frozen". I used my Cricut Explore and cut out just a few of the characters from the movie. Olaf and Elsa are used here. I have to say, these characters have a ton of parts and many are super tiny, which makes assembling them really tricky. But, it is worth the effort if you see how they look like at the end.





















So for this layout I used a piece of glitter design paper (S.E.I.) that I had left from another project. I thought the glitter snow and the pines in the background make the perfect addition to my dark-blue background. I used some snowflakes cut outs to decorate the page. It is hard to see I think, but I used some of our Close to My Heart pigment inks (the small pads) and a few small snowflake stamps on the background as well.





















Elsa turned out super cute,  don't you think? To make sure the lady that bought this layout from me could get her picture under the Elsa image, I raised it with foam dots and made sure not to place any adhesive on the bottom and the elbow area of the figurine. This way she can simply slip the picture right underneath.

I would love to hear what you think about this layout. Leave me a comment or email me. Questions? Like to order a layout or create a layout? Email me for more information!

 (All layouts of Frozen are individually made and will differ from each other!)

No comments:

Post a Comment