July 10, 2017

New Close to My Heart Annual Idea Book Sneak Peek - Part 1


Welcome to sneak peek no.1 of the upcoming Close to My Heart Annual Idea Book 2017-18.

I hope you all are as excite about the new launch as I am :-) well, to spoil the party a little.... I already now what is coming. Yes, as a consultant you receive a few more specials beside commission on your sales. One perk for us as consultants is to be able to review upcoming idea books a month ahead of the public. If you are interested in becoming a Close to My Heart consultant yourself, please feel free to contact me so I can tell you all about this great opportunity and the perks of being part of my team. (Email me HERE)

I know, let's get back to the sneak peek. The new annual Idea Book will go live for all of you starting August 1st. You can see the Idea Book online or you can contact me to see how you can get your own personal copy. 

So, what is the difference between the Annual Idea Book and our Seasonal Expressions books you might ask?

Annual Idea Book valid for 1 year

This book contains all your basic paper crafting needs. You can find the Close to My Heart cardstock pallet, all ink pads, ink refills, tools, How-to-Books, albums, page protectors and flip flaps, basic ribbons, embellishments, fundamental paper packs (4 basic design paper color sets), some stamps and dies, etc...

Seasonal Expression Books valid for 4 months



The Close to My Heart Season Expression Books focus on design paper packs and stamp-sets which are time specific and only available for the 4 month period. For example, the upcoming Seasonal Expression Holiday Book will contain 4 design paper sets covering Fall, Halloween, Christmas and Winter. You will find stamp-sets matching these themes and coordinating embellishments and extras.  

This been said, our current Seasonal Expression Book can be found online HERE. You still have time until July 31st to order from this book until these items are gone. Check out the awesome summer set, lumberjack or unicorn set or how about the cute southern set? Get them while they are still available.

But now let's really start, shall we?

While last years "Color of the Year 2017" was the gorgeous "Sea Glass", the new "Color of the Year 2018" is called "Bashful" and is a must have pink in your stack.


You will be able to get cardstock, ink pad and refill and the mini pigment ink pad with this color. We also have a beautiful new "Everyday Life Album Bashful" for you in stock. 



Matching embellishments are a must, so the how about some lovely pearls in the new color? They will also be available in white and gold. Ribbon and Glitter Paper Sheets will match this color too. Speaking of gold...

Three brand new specialty papers will also coming your way. Did you ever tried to find gold or silver foils cardstock in 12" x 12"? Well you don' have to search for it anymore. Close to My Heart is adding gold and silver foiled cardstock sheet to the product line. 

Close to My Heart also added another, must-have-item to the product pallet... vellum sheets. A beautiful embellishment for all pages and cards...


Well, I hope you enjoyed the first little sneak peek of the upcoming Annual Idea Book 2017-18. While I can't show you all the new items right away, make sure to turn in next Monday. New cardstock designs and fundamentals are coming up.
Please contact me we any questions you might have or if you like to know more about Close to My Heart, our products or the possibility to become a Consultant yourself :-) Just email me HERE...

See you soon


Claudia





No comments:

Post a Comment