July 19, 2017

Z-Gate-Fold Card with Double-Sided Paper

















Here is another example of a Z-Gate-Fold card. This card was created after a card I made for our June "Year of Card Making Techniques Hop Blog". All the detailed instruction and cutting measurements can be found on Fridays post or you can click HERE.

The only difference is that I used just the colored cardstock and the cream cardstock piece for the inside and no third layer like in the original one.






















The "closure" is also a little bit different. I had my Cricut cut out an ornate frame from black cardstock which I adhered with foam dots to the left side of my card. The phrase was stamped on another frame cut out with the Cricut. A few little flowers cut from matching cardstock are adhered and decorated with some rhinestones.

For the inside I used a small flower stamp and second generation stamping to get a lighter inked image. 



Well, what do you think? Is this a folding technique you would like to try? Let me know how it went.....and don't forget... the most important thing to look out for is to make sure your double-sided paper is working together on both sides. 

See you on Friday here at my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment