March 20, 2014

A Sweet Chocolate Treat

Here is a sample of some of the sweet treats I made for the crop on Saturday. Aren't they sweet... 



These are specifically made for the upcoming crop I will attend in Metamora on Saturday, March 22nd.

Yes, it's all about chocolate and who doesn't like a little sugar push up while crafting all day?

I love the phrases that came with one of Close To My Hearts stamp of the month sets...



"I never met a Chocolate I didn't like"

"Chocolate is good for you"

"Who need Milk?"

"Chocolate understands"

... don't you agree :-)




Not only are these are the perfect give-a-ways for your next party, they can also me designed for any occasion you need them for. Birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, Easter-, Thanksgiving- or Christmas party and so much more.  All sets come ready to go and all you have to do is fill them with the candy of your choice. I found that M&M work the best, but there are other sweets out that can be used. 
Would you like to create some of your own? Let me know what topic you like and I will make a set for you. Once you get the set home, you can fill it with goodies and give them away.

Contact me for more information on how to purchase a set....

No comments:

Post a Comment