March 18, 2014

Good Times Shared

Sometimes you might like to sent out a picker upper. Our third card of this months class is just to cute, not to sent out....



I used a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of smokey plum cardstock as the backdrop for this card. But before I adhered it to the center of the card, I used the brand new Quatrefoil Embossing folder (Z1926) from Close To My Heart to create a more interesting base.
Next I cut three butterflies (one bigger one and two smaller ones) from pink cardstock and from a piece of vellum paper. Before I adhere the butterflies to the card I used a glue dot to fasten the vellum butterfly to the corresponding pink one. Now they are ready to be placed on the card. A few pearl embellishments in the middle of the butterflies create the body. Bending the wings upward give the butterfly a more interesting look.

Two piece of cardstock, one pink and one white (the white piece is about 1/4" smaller) are adhered together, after I stamped the phrase in black ink onto the white piece. A few foam dots on the back and the card is ready to be sent out.

If you like to buy a set of this months card class, please contact me.

Stay tuned for one more card ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment