December 2, 2015

Christmas Ornament Card


  

Christmas ornaments are always a great decoration item to place on cards. In this case I used our Close to My Heart cartridges to cut out the green and red ornaments from metallic paper. I cut the simple ornament shape from desert sand cardstock since this one has the look of golden paper.

The ornament pieces were layered with foam dots. Before I adhered them to the design paper I wrapped the ribbon strips around and adhered them in place.

I placed two strips of red cardstock on the card base leaving a small white stripe on each side. The design paper is placed in the center of the card. Once everything is in place I added the ornaments, bows and the "Merry Christmas"

I also stamped a matching phrase on the inside and decorated the envelope accordingly. 

We had a lot of fun with this card in class and let's see if you find a problem with this card....




No comments:

Post a Comment