December 4, 2015

Tea Cup Gifts


Ready for a cup of tea? I found some really unique tea bags with an excellent herbal tea in it and new I had to incorporate in some of my little presents for the craft show.

Last year I had made multiple different coffee gifts and many customers asked for tea versions too,...so here we go:

The tea cup is folded from Close to My Heart cardstock (Peacock and Pomegranate) and embellished with some design paper. I enhanced the papers with little bits of glitter glue. The little doily was cut from one of the Close to My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridges and placed instead of a saucer underneath the cup.





I made two different color versions of the cup, but both are filled with a triangle shaped tea bag of herbal tea and two little packages of sugar. 

I placed the whole set into a clear cellophane bag and tied it close with a piece of hemp thread. Glitter stars are finishing the ends of the thread and a piece of ribbon is tied in a bow around the top.

Like to learn how to make these cups? Or would you like to buy some... I can also make as ordered ...let me know.  





No comments:

Post a Comment