December 30, 2015

Christmas Party and Happy New Year

A few last "Thank You"'s and thoughts before the year 2015 ends. Hard to believe that we are already two days away from welcoming the new year. 

I like to take this moment to thank some wonderful ladies that continue to join me every month for some fun time making cards. About four years ago we started with just a handful and over the years our group has grown to 15 ladies. 
Each of our classes are filled with fun and laughter. Support, friendship and just being there for each other when times are rough, that is what this group is all about and so much more...

Thank You ...

Linda for putting up with us each month,... 
Carolyn, Debbie, Jan, Karen, Lin, Margie, Marsha, Nancy, Nikki, Pam, Ruth, Sandy, Shirley and Vicki for coming each month and joining my classes...

and let's not forget Izzy, our class dog for keeping us company!

You ladies are wonderful and I am thankful to be part of your group. Here are some Christmas party pictures (missing are Lin, Nikki, Marsh and Vicki)...









Another big "Thank You" goes to Vicki and Jacki for starting a new chapter in my creative life. Scrapbooking with you each month is so much fun and I am looking forward to 2016 and many more pages that finally get done...

To all of my followers and crafting friends, "Thank You" for your support through out the year. You are my inspirations that get's me going, so keep those comments coming. 2016 will be filled with lots of news and new creations, techniques to learn and classes to teach, so make sure to check back often.

Wishing you all a 
Happy and Healthy New Year
and let's get creative in 2016

Sincerely 


Claudia Henderson

  

No comments:

Post a Comment