December 14, 2015

Merry and Bright

 Here is a Christmas Card with a little modern touch. I really like this Christmas tree die and while I was cutting the trees for my class I thought, there negatives are to nice to throw away.

So here is one part of the tree die. I used the new peacock cardstock as a background. I stamped little snowflakes in the matching ink and wrapped a little bit of ribbon around the bottom.

The tree was cut from a piece of gold metallic cardstock and placed with foam dots onto some shimmer paper.

I stamped the phrase onto another piece of shimmer paper (be careful stamping when you do this at home. The shimmer paper is really slippery and the stamp has the tendency to slide of. Let dry completely!)

I added the phrase with foam dots and adhered a little bow to the card.

Like always, the inside and the envelope were stamped and decorated as well.

If you like to make these cards or if you like to buy any of the cards seen on my blog, please contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment